We provide license-free, culture-focused, and outcome-oriented accelerated learning to help you keep up with demand.
Over the past two decades, we’ve spent thousands of hours analyzing, designing, and developing instructionally sound and innovative learning solutions to successfully bridge the gap between business needs and employee performance. The ttc approach accelerates results by focusing first on culture alignment and understanding what makes your organization unique.
Using a combination of ADDIE and Agile processes, we provide everything from instructor-led training, knowledge checks and assessments, and responsive eLearning, to localization services, performance support, and much more.
From adaptive learning to microlearning, blended learning, and more — we do it all because your needs are not one-size-fits-all.
We care deeply about our client’s unique cultures, processes, goals, needs – and privacy. This is why many of our innovative partnerships are kept private.
Our approach to quality is two-fold marrying our robust resource vetting process with our signature five-point QA process.
Our diverse team of Innovators is comprised of top learning and development training talent with instructional design backgrounds in a variety of industries including: Accounting, Airline & Aerospace, Apparel, Automotive, Biotechnology, Computer Software, Construction, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food Services & Manufacturing, Freight, Shipping & Logistics, Government, Healthcare, Home Security, Hospitality, Insurance, IT Security, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Marketing, Military, Nonprofit, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Publishing, Real Estate, Retail, Commerce & Wholesale, Social Networking, Social Work, Software, Staffing, Technology, Telecommunications, Television, Tourism, Transportation, University & Higher Education, and beyond.
Every one of our projects is unique: once we’ve met with you to fully understand your needs, we can provide a preliminary timeline (subject to change if the scope of the project changes). Timelines are also subject to desired business outcomes. We’re happy to work with you to meet your needs for aggressive timelines.
Nope. Our team is experienced with front-end analysis. We’ll assess existing content (if available, but not necessary), coordinate and conduct subject matter expert meetings, determine performance gaps and areas for improvement, and establish a sound solution design based on our findings. Leave it to us, we’ve got you covered.
You betcha. We develop using your preferred tools, so updates and upkeep are easy and cost-effective.
100%. We design it and deliver the learning solution(s) in their entirety, including source files. No licensing, no extra costs. It’s yours from analysis to evaluation and beyond.
96% of our Innovators are based in the United States. The other 4% are in Canada, the UK, and the Netherlands. Those numbers change a bit over time, but the gist of it is that we do not use offshore talent.
Our innovation tools include: Articulate, Captivate, Filmora, iStock, Lectora, Videoscribe, Vyonde, iSpring, Powtown, Zoom, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Salesforce, Adobe, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Camtasia, Acrobat, and more.
Yes, many of our clients require us to use client-issued equipment and we’re happy to adapt and assimilate in whatever manner our clients in order to get the job done.
Yes, due to security requirements we are comfortable working behind HVD, VPN, etc.
Absolutely! Often, a combination approach is necessary to address staff shortages (IOD) and meet the volume of the demand that comes with building out a solution in a short period of time (team approach). We’re happy to meet with you to discuss your specific needs and come up with the perfect game plan.
We’re happy to walk you through the process. We’ll take on the details so you can focus on the big picture. Let’s talk it through.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation where we’ll discuss your needs and outline your roadmap to results. You’ll be one step closer to peace of mind through our custom learning solutions.