In the past year, we have gone through a major rebrand and website redesign, but one thing has stayed the same — our core values! Innovation, quality, integrity, and responsiveness are the four values that we center action and interaction around here at ttc. They serve as an anchor to all our internal and external initiatives. In lieu of Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share why we love our core values and why you should too!
“We believe learning and development teams are the heart + soul of organizations! Our vision is to become the preferred partner for learning and development organizations by providing project teams and Innovators on Demand® to support content development and staffing needs. Our passion is serving our clients with the highest levels of integrity, quality, innovation, and responsiveness.”
We are passionate about increasing the standard of excellence in everything we do! We value creativity and seek out opportunities to provide our services, Custom Learning Solutions and Innovators on Demand®, in the way that best serves our clients. We believe there is no box — and suggest alternative approaches and solutions that challenge the status quo when it makes sense. In all our interactions, we anticipate, embrace, and drive change.
Everyday examples of how we exemplify innovation:
- Embrace changes in technology, the L&D industry, and the emerging
- Lean away from saying “that’s the way it’salways been done” and look for new strategies and solutions for our clients.
- Promote an Innovator talent pool that is diverse — everyone brings something different to the table!
We are committed to providing the highest degree of quality in every product, solution, service, and endeavor of our company. We strive for excellence in every action, deliverable, and commitment!
Everyday examples of how we exemplify quality:
- Show commitment to our robust quality assurance processon all projects.
- Hold ourselves and others accountable forcontinued excellence.
- Follow client processes and work within brand standards.
- Stay dedicated to adding and updating resourcesregularly to ensure we stay relevant.
- Conduct periodic feedback opportunities and surveys to be on the lookout for ways to improve.
- Maintain a stringent recruiting and vetting process to ensure our clients have top-notch talent.
We act with honesty and do not compromise the truth! Our actions reflect our words. We strive to do what is right in all situations and communicate openly. We earn the trust of others through consistency of actions with stated values and commitments.
Everyday examples of how we exemplify integrity:
- Own a deliverable from start to finish.
- Combine our talents and expertise to create astronger product — all roles play a critical part in the process!
- Build trust and rapport through communication andcollaboration, both internally and externally!
- Understand that while we all make mistakes fromtime to time, a true Innovator demonstrates integrity by being upfront and honest when things don’t go as planned so we can quickly address, redirect, and problem solve.
We are committed to engaging or responding in a timely manner with accurate information or relevant questions.
Everyday examples of how we exemplify responsiveness:
- Strive for a four-hour response time during business hours.
- Provide our Innovators with multiple communication methods to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Notify everyone on a project that a deliverable is ready on the clientside and ttc side as a courtesy — very important to us!
Core values often act as a guiding light for many organizations — and that’s what these four values have proved to be for us. As a team, we strive to work from a place where innovation, quality, integrity, and responsiveness are integrated into the fabric of our virtual community of Innovators.
Looking for a training vendor? Contact us today to chat about your needs!