There is no doubt that COVID-19 has had an impact on the workforce in more ways than one. Regardless of how your organization has been impacted, it goes without saying that learning teams everywhere are reassessing, reevaluating, and reorganizing to accommodate the many shifts to the virtual world. One solution that has helped our clients adjust to the ever-evolving impacts due to the pandemic — while still meeting their training goals — is Innovators on Demand®, our staff augmentation service.
Innovators on Demand® allows you to pick and choose training talent — Project Managers, Instructional Designers, Learning Experience Architects, and more — so you can scale your training team with Extra Hands You Don’t Have to Hold®. How can Innovators on Demand® save the day and help you with the challenges you may be facing in light of COVID-19? Here are five ways:
- Overcapacity: While this may not currently be a challenge, you might find that you are quickly wrapping up projects and starting new initiatives to meet the current needs. Instead of putting current projects at risk, you can get the job done by bringing on a skilled, onboard-ready contingent worker who provides just-in-time support for the projects you are juggling.
- Temporary or Extended Leave of Absence: There’s no doubt that COVID-19 may have left gaps in your learning team. From Learning Consultants to Instructional Designers, Program Managers to LMS Support, our ready-to-innovate training talent can step in to keep your important initiatives running smoothly. One of our clients brought on one of our Innovators on Demand® to supplement hours so a full-time employee could scale back to support their children who were no long attending school. We love this capability to keep your team operating smoothly while meeting their needs during a global pandemic!
- Skills Gap: With new projects surfacing, you might find yourself in need of skills that go beyond your in-house experts, especially if your team has scaled back. The best solution is to have on-call talent when you need it! Delivering qualified candidates within two business days for virtual placements, we’ve got you covered for those skills that will push your project forward and #UnlockInnovation. This saves you the time it requires to find the talent, onboard, and commit to the role for the long term.
- Hiring Freeze: During these unprecedented times, your company may have implemented a hiring freeze. With the possibility of losing other in-house team members, your learning team could benefit from hiring a contract-based resource to provide temporary and qualified support without the overhead of a full-time employee. This leaves you to focus only on the project at hand — which is most important!
- Talent Shortage: Prior to COVID-19, your learning team may have been on the lookout for specific talent — but with all of the sudden changes, the role was never filled, and now you’re working with team members wearing multiple hats. The Innovators on Demand® who have been filling the gap thus far could also make great candidates for permanent placement!
However your learning organization has been impacted by the pandemic, staff augmentation provides a viable alternative for your workforce planning. With Innovators on Demand®, scaling your learning organization has never been easier with these Extra Hands You Don’t Have to Hold®. Reach out today for a consultation and ONE FREE WEEK of Innovators on Demand®!