Two weeks ago, the fine folks at the Business Intelligence Group announced that we had been deemed one of the Best Places to Work in 2018! This organization seeks to identify companies that are actively working to improve their own performance through efforts to challenge employees in environments that make work fun and engaging. We are absolutely thrilled to be in such fine company — so much so that we decided to put together this list because there’s not just one, but 18 reasons why we’re proud to be one of the 28 companies that celebrate collaboration, community, and culture!
1. We were nominated for this award by our amazing team.
They are the heart and soul of this organization!
2. We’re a certified woman-owned business.
And proud of it!!!
3. We’re a 100% virtual company.
Where pajamas are our uniform, and kiddos and fur babies are our best assistants!
4. We’re privately owned and have been helping our clients innovate for the last 17 years!
We’ve come a long way, baby!
5. Financial institutions are our thing.
Just a few of our amazing clients/partners/friends!
6. We love to help our clients evolve for the next generation.
So much so that we created The Millennial Project to help our clients bridge generational gaps!
7. We have 80+ Innovators working all over the world!
You know what they say — it takes a village!
8. Collectively, we’re fueled by coffee.
We’re so obsessed with it that we made this fun quiz to show our appreciation!
9. We’ve been inspiring intrapreneurs for 17 years!
In fact, our CEO is so passionate about intrapreneurialism that she wrote two Amazon Best-Selling books, Unleashing the Intrapreneur and A Manager’s Guide to Unleashing the Intrapreneur, on the topic!
10. We’re constant learners.
11. Together, we #UnlockInnovation.
Every Tuesday, one of our head Innovators sends out a Tiny Topic meant to inspire and engage our team to #UnlockInnovation!
12. We have a private Facebook group for our team.
AKA, our virtual coffee shop for connecting, collaborating & inspiring!
13. We offer fantastic mentorship opportunities.
From job shadowing to peer-to-peer mentoring, we’re here to help our Innovators in any way we can!
14. We believe in on-the-spot feedback & peer recognition.
We’ve been known to shout from the rooftops how much we appreciate our team!
15. We love our flexible work environment.
Just as much as our fur babies!
16. We believe collaboration is key!
Teamwork makes the dream work!
17. Core values are our jam.
18. We love to challenge and encourage one another.
Our Back to School Challenge was one of many internal initiatives we’ve introduced to inspire our team! And, of course, we can’t pass up the opportunity to practice what we preach with gamification and training with a purpose!
Thank you to our incredibly supportive team for gifting us yet another beautiful reminder of why we love to do the work that we do! To our friends at the Business Intelligence Group, we are incredibly honored and humbled to be recognized by our peers as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018!